Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone How do I get the spiral key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
How do I get the spiral key in Regents. I have made it to the last and find it impossible to conquer those foes. I m fighting with 3 minions all the time and sstill can t seem to get any headway. Thanks for your help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
chuwa39 wrote:
How do I get the spiral key in Regents. I have made it to the last and find it impossible to conquer those foes. I m fighting with 3 minions all the time and sstill can t seem to get any headway. Thanks for your help

If you are talking about the warehouse in Marleybone, that is not a requirement anymore to get the Spiral Key. If you have met the other requirements, just go see Merle Ambrose for the key.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I assume you mean defeating the Spiral Geographic building, "The Warehouse" as it's called here. Minions won't do the job. You need to find a group that's willing to do the building.

This is an optional quest, and it isn't needed to get to Celestia.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If you mean "the Warehouse" then you are going to need help, including someone who has done the tower before and knows what not to do. The bosses in that tower "cheat" and unless you are aware of how to play them you are unlikely to survive it.
Only a seasoned Legendary wizard has any chance of doing that tower solo.