Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

plz help me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2011
i am a level 30 balance wizard named wolf ironeyes,and im in mooshu! can someone plz help me quest through mooshu?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're far too low of a level to be in Mooshu; that's why you're having a lot of trouble with it. Go back and do all of the side quests you've skipped (including Colossus Avenue) in the first three worlds. The experience you get from those will get you to about level 34, and from there you won't have as many problems.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Your way to low to be there. I was lvl 35 when i started. You need to do side quests. GOOD LUCK.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
jaden14993 wrote:
i am a level 30 balance wizard named wolf ironeyes,and im in mooshu! can someone plz help me quest through mooshu?

Your a really low level for being in Mooshu. I was level 44 when i got into Mooshu because i did alot of side quest in more advanced worlds, but level thirty is still way too low a level.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
My Ice was level 28 when she got to Mooshu. Try asking friends for help, that's what I did, and solo'd some of the bosses.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
you need to level up by doing quests in marleybone grizzleheim and anything like that :)

and i think dragonspyre will help do the trick :)

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Do kensingtonn park in MB, if haven't already, and go back through and do all of the sidequests that you missed, I am 100% sure you did.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I think you're too low to be in Mooshu. Try doing side quests to level up.
melcookie925