Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic School Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Okay, so I got an idea from the person who did the other wand segment, and I'm just basically adding things to them, because it would be perfect in my book. Okay, here goes-

Storm- Storm Lord's staff: Gives a power pip, a gargantuaned STORM LORD, and a super charge card that gives: +12% to next storm attack spell per pip

Ice- Frost Giant's hammer: Gives a power pip, a gargantuaned Frost Giant, and an enchanted Ice Blade card that gives +50% to next Ice spell. ) Idk if it should be 45%, due to the WinterTusk robe)

Fire-Efreet's flaming blade: Gives a power pip, a stronged Efreet card, ( cause Efreet is VERY strong, actually, it adds 150 damage. Idk what the card is called, Lolz) and a Fuel spell card.

Balance- Staff of Ra: Gives, O: guess what, a power pip, a gargantuaned Ra card, and a Balance Blade card 30% to next spell :D

Death- Wraith's cursed staff: Gives, well you know what it gives. Also, a gargantuaned Wraith, and a curse card that gives 40% to next spell :D

Myth-Axe of the Minotaur: Gives, A POWER PIP OH MEH GAWSH! Also, a gargantuaned Minotaur ( on the second hit) and a Myth Blade card for 40%

Life- Centaur's Wrathful bow: Gives a Power pip ( big shocker) a garganuaned Forest Lord card, and a Guiding Light card for 35%.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi I'm the person who you based this off of lol. I think instead of these cards, all of the wands would give a blade and trap of the school with 5% more damage and 5 cards of wand attacks for the opposite school that do 150 damage each.

Just my thoughts.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
I have to say i disagree with the myth wand (mostly cause i am myth). I think if you could make the spell on most of these wands the spell you would get at that level, it would be better. There is another topic in the boards somewhere.

This is what i posted in the other one:
(https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/212874.ftl)
cwisler wrote:
Thats would be pretty awesome! the only downfall I can think of at the moment would be pvp'ing. Maybe make these "special wands", no pvp? Otherwise, the idea is excellent. Maybe a little over powered though. A Gragantuan lvl 8 spell? Sheesh. Quite a punch!
If you could start with a very poor blade of these "special wands", and with each quest, they get more power? Just a thought though. Your idea is pretty wicked! :D

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
I've though of something like this before. It would be cool to have things like that!