Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying rare pets with gold!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Where can you do that? There is like not one place I have been to that has cool pets and uses gold! I am level 31 already and cannot find one store! Can someone tell me where you can find those?

-Julia pixiesong

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Nunoo30 wrote:
Where can you do that? There is like not one place I have been to that has cool pets and uses gold! I am level 31 already and cannot find one store! Can someone tell me where you can find those?

-Julia pixiesong

ok first what do ya mean rare pets if ya mean the gift card pets or school pets ya cant buy them with gold, but ya can hatch them for a large gold price and also what world are ya in because moo shu and up have pets with cards except celestia

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I mean the rare pets that you win by defeating bosses!

-Julia Pixiesong

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Nunoo30 wrote:

-Julia pixiesong

I'm not sure how pets would stay rare if the only requirement would be from purchasing with gold?????

Each world has a pet store (except Grizzleheim and Wintertusk) you can buy with gold. Those are not considered rare.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
It depends what you think is rare most high pedigree pets which are "rare" can only be dropped or like a level 48 quest. If they sold all those pets with gold hey wouldnt be rare anymore because everyone would buy them.

Quinn Wildsword
level 44
master theurgist

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am not sure what you mean by rare pets either.

You can either battle a boss until you win one, purchase with crowns or buy the packs from one of the stores, such as game stop or shop.

There are no pets that I am aware of with the exception of the star pet in cl that can be purchased with gold.