Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I heto gve to report a problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
My husband is a level 54 Ice Wizard and is trying to get his level 35 spell. When he loges in he is told to go to old town and talk to the bear, but when he does nothing happens. He can't get this spell. I a level 54 Balance Wizard have my level 35 spell. From what I have read other wizards are have trouble. I hope they get this problem fixed soon because it is very frustrating . Thank you for your attention.
Willow :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
willow13760 wrote:
My husband is a level 54 Ice Wizard and is trying to get his level 35 spell. When he loges in he is told to go to old town and talk to the bear, but when he does nothing happens. He can't get this spell. I a level 54 Balance Wizard have my level 35 spell. From what I have read other wizards are have trouble. I hope they get this problem fixed soon because it is very frustrating . Thank you for your attention.
Willow :(

Some people are able to start the level 35 spell quest after completing the very first quest offered in Ravenscar. The whole Mirkholm Keep thing is not working for some. If you can, try that and see if Baldur has something for you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This has been addressed before. KingsIsle is aware of it and hasn't fixed it yet. Your husband will be able to get the spell at level 45 regardless.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
There are detailed instructions for obtaining the level 35 spell quest in the Headmasters announcements forum:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35076.ftl

It is extrememly likely that he has not completed the second requirement to obtain the spell quest.