Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ranked pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
hi I was playing a ranked pvp match with my level 20 fire wizard and the people we faces were all level 60.. why have it ranked at all when its so unfair and chaotically unbalanced? the term ranked makes it sound official and fair it seems rather misleading....

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
noctu333 wrote:
hi I was playing a ranked pvp match with my level 20 fire wizard and the people we faces were all level 60.. why have it ranked at all when its so unfair and chaotically unbalanced? the term ranked makes it sound official and fair it seems rather misleading....

Rank and level are completely seperate things. Ranked PvP matches evenly ranked people with regards to level second.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
noctu333 wrote:

noctu333,

This seldom, if ever happens unless you stay in the Que too long.
When you go in the que, stay there for no more than 2 minutes, then exit.
Reque and then mark the time, and drop from the que after another 2 minutes.
If you follow this, you won't see the problem again, at least I never have.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
noctu333 wrote:

Ranked PvP is just like that ... I tried it out to see how good it was when I started a membership after my mom let me, and I ended up regretting it as I was paired up with masters and legendarys, and I ended up having a forever 3 losses engraved into my public profile. I wish I can have some way to reset my ranks and losses and wins to zero, but ranked is ranked, that is how it works out. If you hate it, try out Practice PvP.