Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Master of Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
My idea is that once a month, at the start of every month we could have a Master of Magic competition. In the Master of Magic competition there could be categories. The people who set it up could choose the levels whether it goes up in fives or tens but the point is the different schools could be in seperate categories too. Then the level 20 myth people and the level 30 fire people could battle other level 20 myth and other level 30 fire people. Then when all the people who entered have battled only the best level 20s and level 35s and level 60s in each school will be left. Then all the remainder of the level 20s and 35s and 60s will fight the best of their level. For example when all the level 60 fire people have fought each other the winner of that will face the level 60 myth winner and so on. Then the winner of it all could get crowns for a prize and the rest could get a mount or gold or something depending on where you came. It would be a great way of getting crowns without buying them but only one person would get crowns so some people would still have to buy crowns. So go out there and have fun! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Huh. This is a really great idea. I did always like tournaments. I am guessing that you would have no clue what the opposing school is in the finals, so you cant add many resists against it. I think that KI should ahve at least one of these.

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Defenitly sounds fun the only problem i see is every one fighting there same school to see whose the best that be kind of unfair if fire only fought other fires.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
~ Hello fellow young wizard ~ i would say that would be very fun ~ brianna sunrunner ~

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
it would be a great idea except for one thing.
MISMATCHES
i think you're idea of everyone going against the winners in the school rounds, it should be storm vs. fire for power. life vs. ice for durability. myth vs. death for low power and great minions. and for balance i think there could be like a lottery that a random person from any category would fight them. then next month, someone new will have to have their opponent decided by lottery, but not someone from the same school as last month

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I only have one question- would there be souveneirs? Like a shirt that says in big letters, "July 2011 Tournament!"? or, "I'm Master of Magic" for the winner. Or a pet thats holding a banner with the owners name on it.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
My idea was that it would be the secondary schools that really matter in this case and you could get the title for example level 20 June Master of Magic

Defender
May 31, 2009
Great ideas ;)

I would love to participate in a tournament. But, since I'm terrible at PvP anyways, i probably wouldn't do that well.

Also, match up the schools (like someone previously said)

That's pretty much all :)

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~