Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia. The Easy World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Krokotopia is one of the eaisest worlds possible! (Other than Wizard City) I finished Krokotopia in 2 days! :D (3 hours every day) I LOVE KROKOTOPIA!!!!!! For all who are on Krokotopia: Good luck, because after Krokotopia, Marleybone is pretty hard. :)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Skyeandbri wrote:
Krokotopia is one of the eaisest worlds possible! (Other than Wizard City) I finished Krokotopia in 2 days! :D (3 hours every day) I LOVE KROKOTOPIA!!!!!! For all who are on Krokotopia: Good luck, because after Krokotopia, Marleybone is pretty hard. :)

wow how the french frie did you do that in only too days?! :?

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I suppose it is a little easy in some ways. But if you were something like level 30 in kroktopia it would be easy. What i am saying is every world has to be harder and harder, and kroktopia is probably easy to you because you are finished with it, and a too high level for it. Example, I think that Grizzlehiem is hard now, but when i am level 60 i will look back at it and say it is easy.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
That's impossible. It took me ONE YEAR to beat Krokotopia. ONE YEAR!

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Skyeandbri wrote:
I did mooshu in two days Try doing that. :D

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
~ Hello fellow young wizard ~ well its not easy when you are a lvl 58 wizard when you get the efreet boss: school ice rank: 10 health: 15'000 he cheats

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Oh my gosh, you must be addicted. Did you play all day and all night for two days? That's INSANE!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I did Wizard City in one day and Krokotopia in one day Marleybone took me 3 days btw.

Zachary HexBane Level 60 Sorcerer

Explorer
May 21, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
I did Wizard City in one day and Krokotopia in one day Marleybone took me 3 days btw.

AWESOME you a balance wiz cause im balance too!!! although Krok took me like 2 months...

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i know what makes it easy but i did brisk through the ice dungeon and finished the first part of the storm temple in a few hours.but then i got my new storm gear.it's hard not to get defeated.i never new that storm has the least hp.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:

I'm a side quester. That's why it took me so long

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i did all side quest and and mainline quest and it took me like 5 days as i have a full time job and a few other commitments to do. how much did you play in that year?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Not a ton hobi. I alsodid a bit of Grizzelhiem(sorry if spelled wrong). Plus, I got defeated a ton so that added on more time. And, Zachary Hexbane, that's impossible! You must be super addicted or somthing. I'm not like most of you guys are.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
[Krokotopia is one of the eaisest worlds possible! (Other than Wizard City) I finished Krokotopia in 2 days! (3 hours every day) I LOVE KROKOTOPIA!!!!!! For all who are on Krokotopia: Good luck, because after Krokotopia, Marleybone is pretty hard.]

On my fire i beat it in 4 it seems you have a world record unless some one did it is one day

Jared stormhammer lvl 60 death Callie my frostcaller
Jared starmhammer lvl 24 fire Amber my frostcaller

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
moogirl45 wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:

I'm a side quester. That's why it took me so long

Krok + side quests = 1-1 half weeks.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
i agree except once you get to the tomb of storms then it gets a little bit hard

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
May 03, 2011
I've been in Krok for a week and I'm still there!

You must be good if you did it in two days :D

(I think I am nearing the end of Krok though )

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
dont really have to be good i beat it in one day u may not believe me but i got to mooshu in 4 days on my myth guy like 8 hours a day

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:

that is impossible it took me 1 year to do wizard city ( 3 and a half hours per day) 2 years to do krok ( about 3 and a half hours per day) and i've been on marleybone for abot 5 months (4 hours per day)

SO YOU ARE A LIAR ( or your just REALLY addicted)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Skyeandbri wrote:

Wow it's the exact opposite for me. Krokotopia took me like a week, and Marleybone took me about two or three days. How weird! :D

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
ffjkg wrote:
Skyeandbri wrote:
I did mooshu in two days Try doing that. :D

I did MooShu in a second try doing THAT

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
austin150 wrote:
dont really have to be good i beat it in one day u may not believe me but i got to mooshu in 4 days on my myth guy like 8 hours a day

Wow you play too much take a break. I play around 2 and a half hours a day.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Skyeandbri wrote:

O. o how did you do this?? (let me guess storm? )