Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Too Low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Do the workers of wizard101 send us to Krokotopia too soon? It maybe just me but it seems kinda hard to defeat some of the guys in, The Great Krokosphinx! Now if anyone has questions for me please post :]
I have always loved the Oaisis but, it seems hard to cross the bridges and a lot of stuff! I have loved working with the dogs there and they were very nice. I said 'were' because, I never see them now that i'm on a high level!

Peace out! :] :] :] :] :]

sry if you didn't like my story!!! P.S. It was my first post ever!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you did all of the side quests in Wizard City (including doing Colossus Boulevard), you should have been level 14 or 15 when you were given the key to Krokotopia. Level 15 is good enough to start Krokotopia. If you didn't do the side quests and/or Colossus Boulevard, go back and do them. Skipping optional quests is a bad way to play the game, as you'll be under-leveled and under-powered throughout the game.

Remember that new and stronger equipment is available every 5 levels in the shops and at the Bazaar in Olde Town.

Also, be sure that you have all of your spells. If you have any doubt, go see your teacher in Ravenwood. Sabrina Greenstar (at the Fairegrounds in Wizard City) will also have a spell for you. Also, every wizard gets a new spell of some kind at level 16.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
colagada wrote:
If you did all of the side quests in Wizard City (including doing Colossus Boulevard), you should have been level 14 or 15 when you were given the key to Krokotopia. Level 15 is good enough to start Krokotopia. If you didn't do the side quests and/or Colossus Boulevard, go back and do them. Skipping optional quests is a bad way to play the game, as you'll be under-leveled and under-powered throughout the game.

Remember that new and stronger equipment is available every 5 levels in the shops and at the Bazaar in Olde Town.

Also, be sure that you have all of your spells. If you have any doubt, go see your teacher in Ravenwood. Sabrina Greenstar (at the Fairegrounds in Wizard City) will also have a spell for you. Also, every wizard gets a new spell of some kind at level 16.
you can also gain alot of level by doing sunken city and crab ally

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
May 03, 2011
Doing all the side quests helps level you up.

If you are under leveled then do your side quests!

If this helps think of side quests as homework! :P

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
colagada wrote:

Totally agree with you

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
No they don't send you there to low I went there but I gotta admit that those bosses are impossible to solo at the level i had to use crowns to hire henchmen or get a friend to help me with them :?