Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Invasion!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So i was thinking that maybe once or twice a week an invasion whould happen. An invasion is like the monsters from a world like from wizard city or krok would invade the "commons" area of the world. so an invasion at wizard city would mean you would have monsters from that world roaming around the commons part and you had to fight them all until they were gone before they could reach the headmasters tower. and there would be a couple of bosses too. Please please please KI make this happen.
Tell me your ideas and what you think!

Quinn Wildsword
level 44
master theurgist

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
the commons is the most calm place in the game where low levels hang out and some high levels too. I'd hate it if they had monsters to fight there so honestly not to mean I really hope it doesnt happen.

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
my kind of challange and maybe a few new ones like fire blade demon, fiery dragon master, dragon trainer, puppet controller, or even creatures from a world that hasn't been released yet

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I agree it is a good place to hang out flarzedrago9. But it would only be for about 10 minutes not long at all if the monsters werent all defeated with in the time period something would happen where it says merle ambrose has come and drove them all away it would not last very long.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
So you must play pirates of the caribbean online. They have invasions but you see wizard101 is not that kinda game. When you have pirates ya have invasions but when wizards that are little kids playing the game well not a good idea.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
muncher wrote:
So i was thinking that maybe once or twice a week an invasion whould happen. An invasion is like the monsters from a world like from wizard city or krok would invade the "commons" area of the world. so an invasion at wizard city would mean you would have monsters from that world roaming around the commons part and you had to fight them all until they were gone before they could reach the headmasters tower. and there would be a couple of bosses too. Please please please KI make this happen.
Tell me your ideas and what you think!

Quinn Wildsword
level 44
master theurgist

I agree! We need some adrenaline in wizard city.

It just gets so dull there...

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Actually no dragonlad1230 i dont play that pirate game but it would still be fun with gobblers running around for five minutes.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
that would be copying pirates of the carribean! plus they would get mad and start bad mouthing wizard 101.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
i hate games with time limits on them!! plus, because there are so many players there that area is running slow on my computer. and, for the low levels it would be to hard and for the high levels it would be to easy. so forget it.

cool idea though.

micheal duneleaf. theurgist: level 50