Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Stunning

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hello,

I was reading the post about how bosses cant be stunned. However, one of my friends used a Storm Lord on a boss and his other henchmen and EVERYONE got stunned even the boss . This happens on some bosses across the spiral. I just thought it was strange seeing some bosses getting stunned while others aren't.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2011
Don't get why but for some reason most bosses in wizard city can't be stunned but high level bosses can be stunned

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hello,

I was reading the post about how bosses cant be stunned. However, one of my friends used a Storm Lord on a boss and his other henchmen and EVERYONE got stunned even the boss . This happens on some bosses across the spiral. I just thought it was strange seeing some bosses getting stunned while others aren't.

Yup, while not an exact science, most of your main bosses of each world are the ones that can't be stunned (Ymir Brothers, Malistaire, etc). Hopefully, some of the fansites update the profiles to indicate which ones do or do not.

Defender
May 30, 2010
boss's under rank 6 dont stun mosty the boss in krock wc and mb and some of the ones in mooshu and some of the gh dont stun bosses in ds and cl and winter do not stun

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
not all bosses are bosses.
a true boss is the mega health boss at the end of a quest
not the higher lifers in the course of the quest

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
hobi wrote:
not all bosses are bosses.
a true boss is the mega health boss at the end of a quest
not the higher lifers in the course of the quest

Even if they say Boss by their name, they really aren't.

And it's not just bosses that are stun immune.

i've run into perfectly normal enemies that can't be stunned at times.