Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Today, I was doing Water works. I entered the dungeon with four people and had to get off in first fight so I fleed. About an hour plus later I got back on and entered water works. It took me to the last boss with the same people from before, and I killed it with them. LOL This is lucky for me but still should be fixed.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's nothing to be fixed. Waterworks has a long timer, since it takes a long time to do that instance. If the group you went in with is still there, you can get back in, as long as you go in alone.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
I'm just wondering but what lvl do you get to go to the waterworks?
RyanOwlwhisper Lvl52 Life wiz :D

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Nick16567 wrote:
level 60

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
~ Hello there fellow young wizard ~ i say it should be fixed send a complaint to KI ~ brianna sunrunner ~

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Nick16567 wrote:
You do it at Level 60.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
dounuts44 wrote:
~ Hello there fellow young wizard ~ i say it should be fixed send a complaint to KI ~ brianna sunrunner ~
Why? It is a great thing! It helps everyone! Why do people want to patch it?

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Um guys this has been fixed. You can go in when your not at the final boss but at the final boss if you flee you cant port back in. Happened to me once so i should know i:

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Nick16567 wrote:
Um guys this has been fixed. You can go in when your not at the final boss but at the final boss if you flee you cant port back in. Happened to me once so i should know i:

This is not a glitch and should not be fixed.