Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world: Kromarmoospyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
ok, so i was thinking, and here's my idea for a new world:

Merle Ambrose: Come quick wizard! Meet me in my office
(Later in office)
Merle Ambrose: Sorry to disrupt your studies, but I have just made a major discovery! I was in my study when I discovered a new world! It is in need of a wizard... like you! It is called Kromarmoospyre. This is where Bartleby used to live! We always thought Wizard City was the first world. Bartleby first lived there, and there is where life began. Manders, Kroks, Dogs, Cats, Ninja Pigs, Samoori, Goat Monks, and Ghosts live there. Unfortunatly, everyone had a huge fight, Bartlby left to live in Wizard City, and all the different creatures went astray to different worlds. Please help. Lately, a few creatures who couldn't leave have been struggling. A strange new force, called The Three Great Ones, have taken over and are attemping to capture Bartleby, take him there, and rule the Spiral! Meet me in my study, which is behind the door hidden by books. I will remove them for you.
(Later in Study)
Merle Ambrose: I wish I could send you there directly, but I do not have The Staff! It has powers unimaginable, and it will take you there. But in order to make it, we need pieces that only strong forces have. They are in a slumber, but they will awaken. Defeat Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni, and Malistaire and collect the peices.
New Quest:
Defeat:
Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni, and Malistaire.
Reward: 2015 gold. 2001 experience
(Once all are defeated, and back in study)
Merle Ambrose: Wait one minute. I will forge The Staff. Aha! Here it is. Take it to Kromarmoospyre. Show anyone who is on our side. They will know what to do.
New Quest:
Enter Kromarmoospyre and talk to good person
Reward: 105 gold 516 experience
(Later in Kromarmoospyre)
Mander named Andoreora: Help! The Three Great Ones are taking over! Talk to a krok, Hampshire, a dog, Grealod, a samoori, Farlen, and a ghost, Snow Lookout! They will help defeat us! Remember now, this will not be an easy task. The Three Great Ones are hidden in this world, though no one knows where! You will have to find them and defeat them! All three have 250,000 health, though they are though, and will not go easily. Hopefully when peace is back, our family will come back from the other worlds they inhabited. Hurry, now. The fate of the spiral rests in your hands now...

And thats all I got. Let me know what you think and if you have any more ideas, post them!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Um not to be rude but the name is kind of long and very confusing and its hard to prononuce. But the idea as it being the first world is a good idea.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
What level? 60?

1. That world is too long; maybe have like Zoearea? (Zoe-are-ee-uh) :P

2. The quest defeat all those bosses should give 10,000 gold and lots more experience. XD

3. That seems a little too imaginary.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
coolwizardrocks wrote:

(Later in office)
Merle Ambrose: Sorry to disrupt your studies, but I have just made a major discovery! I was in my study when I discovered a new world! It is in need of a wizard... like you! It is called Kromarmoospyre. This is where Bartleby used to live! We always thought Wizard City was the first world. Bartleby first lived there, and there is where life began. Manders, Kroks, Dogs, Cats, Ninja Pigs, Samoori, Goat Monks, and Ghosts live there. Unfortunatly, everyone had a huge fight, Bartlby left to live in Wizard City, and all the different creatures went astray to different worlds. Please help. Lately, a few creatures who couldn't leave have been struggling. A strange new force, called The Three Great Ones, have taken over and are attemping to capture Bartleby, take him there, and rule the Spiral! Meet me in my study, which is behind the door hidden by books. I will remove them for you.
(Later in Study)
Merle Ambrose: I wish I could send you there directly, but I do not have The Staff! It has powers unimaginable, and it will take you there. But in order to make it, we need pieces that only strong forces have. They are in a slumber, but they will awaken. Defeat Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni, and Malistaire and collect the peices.
New Quest:
Defeat:
Merle Ambrose: Wait one minute. I will forge The Staff. Aha! Here it is. Take it to Kromarmoospyre. Show anyone who is on our side. They will know what to do.
New Quest:
Mander named Andoreora: Help! The Three Great Ones are taking over! Talk to a krok, Hampshire, a dog, Grealod, a samoori, Farlen, and a ghost, Snow Lookout! They will help defeat us! Remember now, this will not be an easy task. The Three Great Ones are hidden in this world, though no one knows where! You will have to find them and defeat them! All three have 250,000 health, though they are though, and will not go easily. Hopefully when peace is back, our family will come back from the other worlds they inhabited. Hurry, now. The fate of the spiral rests in your hands now...

And thats all I got. Let me know what you think and if you have any more ideas, post them!

Hmm I think it needs more xp... like... 30,000xp or something and more gold too cause that to little.... and WOW 250,000 health !!! That will take me all day and it'll be fun! :D

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
coolwizardrocks wrote:

(Later in office)
(Later in Study)
New Quest:
Defeat:
New Quest:

I think that the quest needs more xp, because 2001 is too little. It can be like 30,000 xp

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
You just took Krokotopia, Marleybone,Mooshu and Dragonsypre and mashed up the names. At least change the name. Seriously. Something catchy and short.

W.V.S
Lvl 60 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yea dude, unless we're looking at the name, who can spell that? maybe a dude who loves this game so much he memorized everything, but other than that, who could? kromarmoospryre, really new name dude other than that, like the idea :D

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
get there is way too hard and what are the requirements for getting there ( if it was mentioned i probably didnnt see it) and you should get like 5000 gold and 35000 XP for doing that quest