Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Circles

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
I know that KI has put dueling circles within housings, but what about a training arena? You and your friends could teleport to your house and enter the trainings area. There, you could pic and choose combos of mobs to fight. No exp, but rather a way to improve your strategy without fear of being teleported to a safe zone if defeated. These creatures wouldnt count as a way to complete quests. Maybe if you chose to, you could team up with mobs or bosses to fend off your friends. Let me know what you think!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I love that idea and maybe you could even have battles like you pick a few guys to be on your team and you friend picks some guys to be on their team!

- Quinn Wildsword level 44 master theurgist

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
muncher wrote:
I love that idea and maybe you could even have battles like you pick a few guys to be on your team and you friend picks some guys to be on their team!

- Quinn Wildsword level 44 master theurgist

Exactly! I sentand email to KI, before they released in home dueling circles, on this topic. I think they just need to improve upon those dueling circles! :) :P

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth