Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

japanese or chinese?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i know the jade palace and things like that are chinese but some buildings and names are japanese i'm pretty sure that it is chinese i just kinda wanted to know :)

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
With Samurai and Ninja, they are indeed Japanese, and the Jade, however, is Chinese, I think. The styles of weapon (i.e. Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade, Oyotomi's Jade Blade, etc.) are Japanese. The Buddhism is both Japanese and Chinese, and the spirits are as well. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
bome1 wrote:
With Samurai and Ninja, they are indeed Japanese, and the Jade, however, is Chinese, I think. The styles of weapon (i.e. Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade, Oyotomi's Jade Blade, etc.) are Japanese. The Buddhism is both Japanese and Chinese, and the spirits are as well. Hope this helped.
your right. Ninja and Samurai (or in this case SamOOrai :-)) are Japanese and jade palace is Chinese. It might be a mix of northern east Asian Countries like China and Japan and Korea One thing is it's a cool place

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Japanese: onis are from japanese folklore and look up fudral japan an you will see the semularitys between japan and mooshu 8) P.S. Mooshu is a type of food in japan