Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not showing quest on Pembroke (Clancy)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
Hey guys I'm relatively new to the game but have been playing MMORPGS for years now. I seem to be running into a problem that happens all the time in RPGS, a quest wont show up on clancy. I just beat Krokotopia and moved into marleybone. Both of the Dog Lieutenants gave me quests one after the other and the potion you recieve for finishing a world. Then it just stopped. Everything I've read online says the guy gives you a quest to talk to Clancy Pembroke and boom new quest line. He doesn't have the quest. No if this isn't bad enough i started up Grizzlehiem with my little brother. Hes 27 im 24 and same thing. I get about 30 quests in just became an official cub or whatever for the main story line and the next guy gives my brother a quest right after we complete one together. He has no quest for me. We turned in the same quest same time, he received one... i didnt. It makes no sense to me so please help because id like to continue the sotryline quests and keep leveling.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Proism wrote:
Hey guys I'm relatively new to the game but have been playing MMORPGS for years now. I seem to be running into a problem that happens all the time in RPGS, a quest wont show up on clancy. I just beat Krokotopia and moved into marleybone. Both of the Dog Lieutenants gave me quests one after the other and the potion you recieve for finishing a world. Then it just stopped. Everything I've read online says the guy gives you a quest to talk to Clancy Pembroke and boom new quest line. He doesn't have the quest. No if this isn't bad enough i started up Grizzlehiem with my little brother. Hes 27 im 24 and same thing. I get about 30 quests in just became an official cub or whatever for the main story line and the next guy gives my brother a quest right after we complete one together. He has no quest for me. We turned in the same quest same time, he received one... i didnt. It makes no sense to me so please help because id like to continue the sotryline quests and keep leveling.

If you got the potion bottle in Marleybone, you got the quest for Clancey Pembrooke. It is probably buried in your quest book under some of the Grizzleheim quests. Clancey is in the museum, go see if his quest icon is active.

If not, your glitched and need to send in a ticket.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If Clancy at the museum does not have a quest then go to Digimore Station and look for the Mayor.