Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mother Earth, a must see new addition

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Ok so i dont mean to be rude or anything but yes it is fun and everything here in Wizardcity but id much rather go back to earth and be a "loose cannon", and just defend earth. Like you could buy a house somewhere like in New York city, San Francisco, Huston, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadalphia, etc, and live there and go shopping and be normal with human clothes and every once in a while a monster (whichever depending upon what i am about to describe) attacking a human or shop an you can challenge him to a duel and fight him or them. And you could start out at a low town and (you would have a map with a trail leading to all the major cities and where you have gone so far is highlighted golden and where you started there would be a pic of bartleby meaning theres a portal to Wizardcity there) you would work your way up through your list of towns and when you finally get to the last town the highest rank of monsters would be there and you can buy a house and there would be a portal that would take you throught the spiral. And after you beat that you can go outside to obtain, save, and make friends with cpus and the more you save the more of the city you'd control. And after you control all the city and the others you should deserve a special prize. And yes i do know it sounds like the Harry Potter series but Ambrose looks like Dumbledoore so whose talking? But for the most part i think this would be a lovely addition. I have been talking to all my friends about it and they all agree that this should be at least put into the test realm. FYI i have 37 friends that agree with me so i think at least 100 should be enough. Counting myself there is 38 so we need 62 more votes for this to at least be noticed.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Ambrose122 wrote:
Ok so i dont mean to be rude or anything but yes it is fun and everything here in Wizardcity but id much rather go back to earth and be a "loose cannon", and just defend earth. Like you could buy a house somewhere like in New York city, San Francisco, Huston, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadalphia, etc, and live there and go shopping and be normal with human clothes and every once in a while a monster (whichever depending upon what i am about to describe) attacking a human or shop an you can challenge him to a duel and fight him or them. And you could start out at a low town and (you would have a map with a trail leading to all the major cities and where you have gone so far is highlighted golden and where you started there would be a pic of bartleby meaning theres a portal to Wizardcity there) you would work your way up through your list of towns and when you finally get to the last town the highest rank of monsters would be there and you can buy a house and there would be a portal that would take you throught the spiral. And after you beat that you can go outside to obtain, save, and make friends with cpus and the more you save the more of the city you'd control. And after you control all the city and the others you should deserve a special prize. And yes i do know it sounds like the Harry Potter series but Ambrose looks like Dumbledoore so whose talking? But for the most part i think this would be a lovely addition. I have been talking to all my friends about it and they all agree that this should be at least put into the test realm. FYI i have 37 friends that agree with me so i think at least 100 should be enough. Counting myself there is 38 so we need 62 more votes for this to at least be noticed.

This sounds like a great idea!!! It would be nice to see earth once in awhile ... Now there are 39 people!!! :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I would rather this world be more of a world than a defending thing. Like with a storyline and all.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. And btw i'm not sure if this should be a defending or fighting world. I'll let the players of Wizard101 decide that

Brian Fairyfist: lvl 60

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009

Hey brian its william your best friend :D I like the idea its very cool apart from the other worlds that are supernatural, we get to take a look at how wizards are different from normal humans. I like it i like it i like it very much. very much i like it. its cool and i like it very much. :P