Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will we ever be able to share?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Are we ever going to be able to share items in our bank between characters on our account? I've got level 10 crown items I've bought that are useless to some of my wizards, but I still have others that can use them. If I could share them. I really don't want to sell them when I could still get perfectly good use out of them by another of my wizards. And I've gotten drop items for schools other than mine that I would like to keep for my wizard in that particular school, but can't share them at the moment.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
I totally agree. I would love to be able to share my items between all the wizards on my account!

Especially with crown items. As it stands I would never buy low level crown clothing knowing that I'm going to out level them and they'll be useless to me. If I knew I would be able to pass them on to my alts I would be much more likely to to spend my money.

Just a thought,
Prisemy

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
:(
Yeah! Come on, Professors; We paid our Crowns for this stuff, and would like to get some mileage out of them....!
:(

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well since we are talking about something close to my idea i should just say it my friends usually want something such as clothes a wand ect, but i cant and i just feel bad for them that they cant get it so next time you update this game if you can make it so we can trade anything

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

Could anyone at KingIsle comment here about this subject? I personally would love to know if something like this is ever going to be considered or not ....

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
If you check out the March Newsletter, and go to the interview with Prof. Greyrose, she states that we will be able to share items between accounts VERY soon :-D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Azurine wrote:
If you check out the March Newsletter, and go to the interview with Prof. Greyrose, she states that we will be able to share items between accounts VERY soon :D

Thanx for that catch; I have been so busy lately, I actually haven't gotten around to reading more here than my automatic-notices and the comic strip....