Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deigo's Cloak card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
I haven't really gotton the reason what Cloak really does...
Can someone explain for me?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Cloak is like an enchantment card it will make a blade or a shield unknown until it is activated. So it can be effective at fooling the other players, personally I don't use it for PvP it doesnt work well and so what if they don't know the shield i put they will still attack lol.

But let me tell you this little known thing about cloak. If you use it on a blade during the last boss in waterworks you will keep the blade even if he switches it to traps. Just like any other player it seems the boss can't see it either xD.

Explorer
May 12, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Cloak is like an enchantment card it will make a blade or a shield unknown until it is activated. So it can be effective at fooling the other players, personally I don't use it for PvP it doesnt work well and so what if they don't know the shield i put they will still attack lol.

But let me tell you this little known thing about cloak. If you use it on a blade during the last boss in waterworks you will keep the blade even if he switches it to traps. Just like any other player it seems the boss can't see it either xD.

Actually, that little glitch was fixed Thorvon, it no longer works in WaterWorks.

Cloak is an interesting concept, it is supposed to hide what spell is cast, however, to anyone that plays the game seriously enough, it is not hard to tell what is being cast, even though it is cloaked.

For example, if a play uses cloak on a dispel, it will give your opponent a blank emblem above their head.

Now, this could be weakness, it could be smoke, mantle , it could be a dispel, or it could be infection.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
It hides both positive and negative charms and wards so in PvP your opponent can't see it.