Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drake Rider Badge: How do I get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
It's strange I have completed all quests throughout all worlds on my 2 GrandMasters. I have this badge on 1 of my GrandMasters but not the other. So at this point I am just wondering if anyone knows how it is gotten. I know for sure it's not for just riding the dragon.

Thanks ahead,
Shadai

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
I think I read somewhere that you have to talk to Merle ambrose after you beat the quests.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
you know the aireonot badge you get for riding the baloon cars in marley bone a lot of times. i think you get the badge by riding the dragon a bunch of times. im just guessing though i havent even been on the dragon yet

jacob boomwalker lvl 44 ice

Survivor
May 28, 2009
There is actually a series of quests you do in the forum that start with Darkstone, once you have completed the series you get the badge. I know because I just finished mine and got the badge. Hope this helps!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Complete all Main & Side Quest in DragonSpyre Academy
Defeat Malistaire Drake
Rank 10 Boss, 10, 000 Health
Badge Given by Headmaster

you can find this and a complete badge guide on wizard101 central

Survivor
May 14, 2009
To get the Drake Rider Badge you need to beat all quests in Dragonspyre Academy.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
if you defeated cyrus and malistare you should get the drake rider badge i mean hello... drake rider DRAKE rider?