Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pip Chance Wrong!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I added up my Power Pip Chance and I noticed it is one short! I also noticed that this happens to EVERYONE! And I am not exagerating. Please fix this. Thanks :)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I have counted up mine and I'm off by two! I feel ur pain.... :? :( :( :( :(

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Probably you have a pet that gives the Pip-O-Plenty ablility, and it just acquired another Power Pip percent. When a pet with this talent acquires another percent, oftentimes it doesn't read corrctly on character stats until the pet has gained some more experience.

Explorer
May 12, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Probably you have a pet that gives the Pip-O-Plenty ablility, and it just acquired another Power Pip percent. When a pet with this talent acquires another percent, oftentimes it doesn't read corrctly on character stats until the pet has gained some more experience.

Thanks for your input OzzyRocker, but (Buzzer) Wrong!

You can train and train and train until stats are maxed out and it shows 5% increase, but when you add the total, it only gives 4. No matter how much more you have trained.

I know they have fixed the visual issue, it does say it gives 5% now, but when adding it up, it still only gives 4%.

KI, please fix this, make the pip talents worth getting!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
~ Hello fellow young wizard ~ well my pip chane is 13% and i get a pip every round it makes me feel like i have 60% pip chances

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I am off by 2 and still got 100% accuracy I think life has best accuracy and mana but my satyr gives 5% power pip chance and 46 mana