Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing an account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Ok on the loading menu its say dont tell your password to anyone or yoir account will be banned so i had a friend come over to my house ( in real life not in game) and he was hooked so he wants to play but not have to start over at the begining so is this ok if i tell him my password???

Plz respond professor greyrose wu falmea or whoever

Kane Jadeheart. Master lvl 45 life wizard

Administrator
Absolutely not! I thought that "Never tell anyone your password" was clear enough.

He can create his own account to play Wizard101.

Giving away your password is the same as giving away your Wizards, forever.

So let me make this very clear. Never tell your password to anyone, even a KingsIsle Employee. The ONLY person who should know your password is YOU!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Professor Greyrose, I totally agree, but jasonhercules20, if you want to log in to your account (without telling your friend your password) and you let your friend play your wizard but not letting him log in (because he doesn't know your password) that would be okay to.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Your "friend" could do some very bad things in Wizard101 and get you banned. Or your friend could rack up some serious Crowns charges. Especially being new to the game and not knowing right and wrong. KI cannot tell the difference between you and your friend, therefore they assume it is you!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
WizKidJ wrote:
Professor Greyrose, I totally agree, but jasonhercules20, if you want to log in to your account (without telling your friend your password) and you let your friend play your wizard but not letting him log in (because he doesn't know your password) that would be okay to.

I strongly discourage this, but if you do, make sure you are there in the room watching them play at all times for the reasons I posted above.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Why not just use a new wizard slot, and adventure with him/her from level 1...you can always use your current wizard when your friend isn't around.