Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon's Hoard, should I buy it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Hey everyone I have a question, should I buy Dragon's Hoard or not? I mean just buy it ONCE. Would it give me good items? Or do you have to buy it multiple times to get good items? So please tell me your oppinions if I should buy Dragon's Hoard once or multiple times. Thanks.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Misshar wrote:
Hey everyone I have a question, should I buy Dragon's Hoard or not? I mean just buy it ONCE. Would it give me good items? Or do you have to buy it multiple times to get good items? So please tell me your oppinions if I should buy Dragon's Hoard once or multiple times. Thanks.

ya can get something good even if ya buy it once but remember its just like a trading card pack, so ya might get a few or many rare stuff in one pack but ya might get only common cards

i guess ya should take the chance and hope for the best

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
go ahead who knows you could get the bone dragon in the first try...

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I tried tracking the cards, and usually you get one 'great to wonderful' item, one or two good items, and the rest more common. I think for the crown price it is worth it, as the monies generated by selling are usually worth more crowns to gold exchange rate, and you could get an bone dragon, wings, etc, that make it very much worth while. I got an item, which if bought with crowns would cost more than the card pack, some times 10x more, about 50% of the time in the packs I bought.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Misshar wrote:

no dont try. i had 10,000 crowns and used some for minions at lvl 60 but then i heard about the bone dragon and kept on trying and noe of them had it and i ended up wasting all my crowns on it.
i suggest if you have like the 60,000 pack or at least 20,000 then spend MAX 2,000 on it. i wish the pack was only 75 crowns it would be better. not today :(

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Misshar wrote:

get it its cheap and it has quailty stuff. (i would get it but my brother used all our crowns on a desised wildclaw