Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas Regarding Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I remember reading on the game launcher recently that KI was asking for ideas for housing items. I couldnt think of anything at the time, but I have some ideas now. I would really like to see more plants for the outdoors, such as rose bushes, and other larger items that are smaller than the hedges, but larger than the wild ferns and small/fire bushes. Also, I really don't think that the plot you dig for a seed outside should count as an item. I'm trying to decorate the small WC cottage, but the item count is only 50 outside. If I want decoration, I can't have a large plant circle worth of seeds because each plot counts as 2 items, with the seed and the plot. With the way things are, I have to choose between decor and plants, when I would really like both. Yes, I could just buy a larger house, and I do have larger houses, but I really love the way the cottage looks and I'd like to be free to decorate it beautifully. Having the plots count as items really restricts my options Thanks for listening!