Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is with the vaults of Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
The vaults in Dragonspyre are freakishly long and you always need a friend to help you beat them. Also, we only have 3 potions not 10 like the amount of floors you guys put in! Why are there so many floors?

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
What is with you people? I've counted at least 6 floors in the Secure House! (Before I died because I started a fight with like 850 health!) Do you think we invincible or something?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
First off there are not lots of floors. 5 for each . I don't know why you think there hard but there you should be able to port back to get health. But life wizards ( Like myself ) can heal our selfs. I would suggest that you get dryad shoes or satyr shoes.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Orca wrote:
First off there are not lots of floors. 5 for each .

That is not correct. The Secure House has 8 levels.

Other towers and vaults with more than 5 floors are: Edrik's Vault (7 floors), Fleshless Tower (6), Crystalline Queen Tower (7), and the Drake Dungeon (6).

Orca wrote:
I don't know why you think there hard but there you should be able to port back to get health.

You can't leave the towers to get more health. They reset if you do. If you leave friends inside, you cannot port back to them either.

Orca wrote:
But life wizards ( Like myself ) can heal our selfs.

Good for you. Surely you realize that not every school is gifted with your abilities?

Orca wrote:
I would suggest that you get dryad shoes or satyr shoes.

One set of shoes is not going to make that much difference. Also, why should they have to buy special gear to complete these tasks?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
each one of those are soloable, yes they are difficult and take a long time but it can be done.
set your treasure card deck with sprite and pixie, make sure you use your minion as quick as you can and make sure you have at least one shuffle card in your deck.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
yea these are long solo fights. Pack lots of heals. Dont use potions unless you have too.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have soloed all the vaults. As a death wizard i use to end the battles on every floor with Wrait or Vampire to restore my life.
Very easy! LOL!

//Richard Darkstone - Death/Life wizard

P.S Pixies are good to D.S

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
MercuryMilo wrote:
I have soloed all the vaults. As a death wizard i use to end the battles on every floor with Wrait or Vampire to restore my life.
Very easy! LOL!

//Richard Darkstone - Death/Life wizard

P.S Pixies are good to D.S

Yes, I have the same story. I never lost while in the vaults. Death Rules!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Everyone knows death rules(especially when you're death AND life! ) maybe thats why its easy to solo places being death because of Wraith and Vampire(if you have a scarecrow treasure card you are SOOO good)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Not to put a damper on anyone's idea of soloing, from what I've read/heard when you go after malistaire your going to need to kill two creatures at close to the same time to clear the road, so you're going to need friends.

Soloing is what you should be doing when you have no other options. I'm glad that they are making the levels less and less doable by yourselfs, if you wanted to solo a game, go play Halo. People keep bragging about being able to solo till x point in the game, then that entire time they've missed the point of playing a game where nearly everyone is an actual thinking person. Since Krokotopia myself and my two friends have been considering needing to get a fourth for the final fights. Count the solo instances in the game since golem tower and unicorn way,few and far between. Means everything is being written for you to go get friends.