Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why won't the game let me go to chelsea court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I am Julia Pixiesong! I recently got a quest saying that I had to talk to Freddy Nine Lives in Chelsea court. I went to the ticket master and she said that she is not letting passengers on board of that flight. I would appreciate it if you can tell what is going on!

thanks

Julia Pixiesong

Fan of Wizard101 :-D :-D :-D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Nunoo30 wrote:
I am Julia Pixiesong! I recently got a quest saying that I had to talk to Freddy Nine Lives in Chelsea court. I went to the ticket master and she said that she is not letting passengers on board of that flight. I would appreciate it if you can tell what is going on!

thanks

Julia Pixiesong

Fan of Wizard101 :-D :-D :-D

Did you finish all your main quests in Hyde Park first?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You got a quest for your Level 28 spell before you had the necessary requirements to go to that area. That happens sometimes in the game.

You need to finish the quests in Hyde Park before you can buy a ticket to Chelsea Court. Hyde Park isn't a long area, so you'll be able to visit Freddy in the near future.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
The game is working correctly. It often happens that a spell or crafting quest sends you to a place you can't reach yet.

Your options are to wait until you reach the area in the course of the storyline, or get a friend who can reach the area to go there and let you teleport to them.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
LOL i just got that quest <.<. i think its because you havent gotten past hyde park have you? when you do you will get a ticket for chelsea

Community Leader
Have you finished Hyde park? Sounds like you have a school spell quest but in order to get there you have to be in that area. If you are already in that area just walk up to the air ship.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to complete Hyde Park before getting to Chelsea Court, whether you are supposed to go there for a school quest or not.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I am not sure I finished all of my quests in Hyde Park! I am level 28 at the time! And I am soon going to level up! Also I need to go to Chelsea court for my school quest to get my next card! Please help! :-D :-D :-) ;)

-Julia Pixiesong

Huge fan of wizard101

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
colagada wrote:
You got a quest for your Level 28 spell before you had the necessary requirements to go to that area. That happens sometimes in the game.

You need to finish the quests in Hyde Park before you can buy a ticket to Chelsea Court. Hyde Park isn't a long area, so you'll be able to visit Freddy in the near future.

Thanks for your help!

Explorer
May 28, 2011
i just ported to a friend who had that area for my myth stun quest at lvl 28