Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rare cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I am not sure how to use rare cards. I just joined and have gotten quite a few of them. Any help is appreciated.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Those are called "Treasure Cards". Open your spell deck. On the far right tab is your Side-board. Treasure cards are loaded into the Sideboard.

To use one, discard a regular Spell card during battle and choose "Draw". One of the Treasure Cards in your sideboard (randomly chosen) will load into your available spells. Treasure Cards are one-use only. Once you successfully cast the spell, the Treasure Card is gone. If the card isn't use, it will go back into your Sideboard for a later battle.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
But during battle my "Draw" button is dark. I filled my treasure card deck, but I just can't use them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Oblivion74 wrote:
But during battle my "Draw" button is dark. I filled my treasure card deck, but I just can't use them.

You have to first go under your treasure card tab and put what treasure cards you want into your equipped deck. Then during the battle you have to right click on a card to be discarded. Then your DRAW button will light up. You cannot draw a treasure card when you have five cards already.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Oblivion74 wrote:

During battle, you must "discard" one of your regular spell cards. You discard by "right-clicking" on a spell card and then the "draw" will light up. Then you click on "draw", and it will randomly select one of your treasure cards.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Oblivion74 wrote:

In order to draw a treasure card, you must discard a regular card. To do this, you right click on the the card you want to discard. Hope this helped!

-The Silverblades