Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blue Raptor

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bome1 wrote:
Where do you get it and what is it for?

If you are referring to the sword, it is a reward from Beckett or KI Free Games. It is wand with 90 Myth damage.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bome1 wrote:

that pet or mount was from a code in a magazine and to get it ya needed the one time code each copy had

hope this helped

p.s. i never knew about it till it was gone from the shelves

Defender
May 27, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
bome1 wrote:

that pet or mount was from a code in a magazine and to get it ya needed the one time code each copy had

hope this helped

p.s. i never knew about it till it was gone from the shelves

Actually, it is a Sword, not a Pet or Mount, it is now currently a possible prize from KIFreegames

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Thanks guys! I've just never seen the sword before and I've seen an influx of people with it. Where were you able to buy it?

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
hano15141 wrote:
i have this. its a blade you can get from ki free games if you get i hight score.

actually you can get it even if you get tire one on KI free games. its a random reward that is more common then some and less common than others

Defender
May 27, 2010
bome1 wrote:
Thanks guys! I've just never seen the sword before and I've seen an influx of people with it. Where were you able to buy it?

It's not buyable, it was on a code from a Beckett Magazine from a long time ago, though recently they made it a prize in KIFreegames, the tier you get it in is 4, I will not say the score though, I don't want to give too many spoilers