Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earth walker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Hey everyone! I'm just curious if anyone can help me kill Turok Gravebeard in Dragon maw, I'm VERY new to Wizard101, So i'm a low level. & can't do it by myself. I Want the Earthwalker pet and i don't want to pay 25$ for it. So i've done some research and found out that Turok Drops it, It's a very rare drop(I've heard that online, but you know.. Can never trust the internet ^^) So whoever is willing to help me pleaes be ready to do it multiple times (= You can get very good drops yourself anways so your helping yourself while helping your best buddy! Me David LifeCaster(= Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well it helps if you tell us:
when you usually play.
which realm you will be on.
where this boss is. Some of us may be interested in helping, but are too lazy to look it up. That is, what world, and which area in that world, is this boss in?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
I usually play on Greyrose, He's in Malistaire's dungeon, the cyclops boss. Dragon spyre. I usually play around 5:00 to 8:00pm or longer, Thxs for the reply

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
GrulThaos wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm just curious if anyone can help me kill Turok Gravebeard in Dragon maw, I'm VERY new to Wizard101, So i'm a low level. & can't do it by myself. I Want the Earthwalker pet and i don't want to pay 25$ for it. So i've done some research and found out that Turok Drops it, It's a very rare drop(I've heard that online, but you know.. Can never trust the internet ^^) So whoever is willing to help me pleaes be ready to do it multiple times (= You can get very good drops yourself anways so your helping yourself while helping your best buddy! Me David LifeCaster(= Thanks for taking the time to read this,

You can rest assured it is true! :D
I got one from him a while back, and his other drops are the level 50 hats, as well as a crown hat. As for helping, I am working on a new character, so I cant.... But I just though you should know it is true!