Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-8-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
jeffrey22359910112... wrote:
For people that are MUTED ONLY, "Sorry, I got muted."

A lot of times people see I have open chat but can't tell I am muted.

I completely agree. My little sister plays this too and she got muted and all her friends thought she was ignoring them and i had to teleport to her and tell her friends that she was muted. so yes that would be a very nice addition. Also i think you should be allowed to report people who falsely reported you when or if you were muted.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
i think something like-
"sorry i got pulled in, but you dont need to be mean about it"- would be nice for when people with text chat yell at you for joining thier battle.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I would like to see you are in a full dungeon. There are many times Ive been asked to teleport to someone and all I can say is it won't let me teleport to you. It would also help if in certain fights you could have something to explain rules for example in waterworks at luska put use Aoe unless you are inked then use single hit, or on last boss have dont attack without trap don't attack without a blade.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
I don't have healing spell
Flee and port back to me when you're healed
I'm away from the computer for a while

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I would like to see,"Don't join battle", "Use boost element", "Use power play.", and "Don't Use element battle ring." On the rings, I'm refering to the rings that give elemets power bonuses, or pips.

Other ones I like, "I'm waiting on a card.", "I'm caught in battle."

Community Leader
Please only use blades /traps would help alot in waterworks and other places. Same would go for please do not use blades or traps.
Only use attack all spells/ single attacks.
I am sorry I was pulled in.
Are you able to heal?
May I flee?
May I use your trap?
Do you have a blade for me?
Please don't attack the ____ (which ever symbol).
How many more do you need? ( this will help with amount of kill quests)
answers could be couple,one,many.
I am sorry I disconnected.
Please wait I have a blade/trap for you.

Great feedback professor I am sure there are more but all I could think of.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
One thing that's unfair to menu chat people is when they are in battle agains't a cheating boss, the usually won't pick up on the rules and text chat people can't tell them besides saying "No". If you could put in things like:
"This boss cheats be careful"
"Don't use traps"
"Don't use blades"

And other things that would help them fight cheating bosses. :D

With all do respect,
Dylan Rainfountain LVL 60 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
These are the things I've wished I could say.....

"Sorry, I was pulled in." (This should be available right under the "thanks" & "you're welcome" options so you don't have to hunt for it.)

"Sorry, I was disconnected."

"Sorry, I can't help you now because I'm working on a quest."

"Sorry, I can't help you now because I'm helping another friend."

"Sorry, I can't heal you. You can flee, heal, and then port back."

"I will heal you when I find a healing spell. Please be patient."

"I am fleeing so I can heal. I will port back ASAP."

"I am waiting for pips / the right spell / a healing spell."

"This boss cheats. Please do not use ______ in this battle." (Options for the blank space are blades, traps, healing spells, etc, the things that trigger cheats.)

"This cheating boss likes ____. Please use them. (Options for the blank space are blades, traps, charms, etc that some cheating bosses tell us to use.)

"Please use an attack-on-everyone spell."

"I will shield and heal. You attack ____."

"Can you shield and heal? I will attack ____."

"Please shield / blade / heal ____ on our team."

"I am low on health / mana / cards."

On the rare occasion when I've needed to call for help, it would have been nice to be able to say: "I need help in a battle! Can you please come right away?"

And instead of the only reply being, "One minute, I'm busy fighting." Please, please change it to:

"I am fighting in a street battle / boss battle / dungeon / major dungeon. I can help you when I am finished here, but it may take a very long time." (Some dungeons like Waterworks and Nastrond take HOURS. It would really help if we could indicate that to menu-chatters so they don't keep pestering us to drop everything and go help them right away.)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
I think for those who like to farm the pylons at StormRiven Hall we shoud add "Use low level spells" and "Use hi level spells" .

Maybe also add "This boss cheats. Pay attention."

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
In the battle orders you should let people say all friends/enemies.
Ex: Katelyn FireSword, use Fire attack on all enemies/ Jeffrey LightBlade, Balance charm on all friends/ Sarah UnicornRider, use life heal on all friends, etc.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I would like to see. "Sorry I Can't help you right now, I am in a Battle" "I will be with you in a Minute"

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
i have three:

i have no health/mana
sorry, i didnt mean to do that!
can you heal me?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
‎" I have blades for you"
" I have traps for you"
" You have to hit bosses in certain order"
" If you do that they will heal or attack"
" Can I trap the enemy?"
" Can I blade here?"

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
ok people there is a hello in battle go to happy and there a hi so stop asking and i would like something added stop using my traps or don't use my traps

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I would love to be able to say "Hi" when someone with menu chat enters a battle with me.

"Please port"

"This boss cheats! Don't use________." I would appreciate words for blades, traps etc. In battle I may not catch the symbols.

"It's OK"

"I am in a dungeon, helping a friend, doing a Quest."

"Looking for a heal or damage cards"

Megan

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Sorry, I can't. I am in a dungeon

Please DON'T port to me.

or Ask before porting.

May I please port

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
"Trap/Don't trap my target."
"Blade me."
"Don't use my traps!"
"I'll heal you soon."
"Sorry, I can't heal you."
melcookie925

Administrator
These are fantastic! I'll pass them around to the design and writing Wizards on the team. Look for part 2 - which will be somewhat related, coming up here shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea