Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Where do you get some spells such as Nature Power, Unicorn, Etc. are they just cards given in between levels of the life school?

Administrator
Some spells, such as the Unicorn spell you mentioned are only available to specific schools. The are acquired through a quest given to you by your teacher.
Every school has exclusive spells, just be sure to visit your professor on a regular basis!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Some spells, such as the Unicorn spell you mentioned are only available to specific schools. The are acquired through a quest given to you by your teacher.
Every school has exclusive spells, just be sure to visit your professor on a regular basis!

So your professor can give out random quests just like other people in Wizard City (or any other place) but you can get cards from them?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

So your professor can give out random quests just like other people in Wizard City (or any other place) but you can get cards from them?

somtimes you can get cards from regular quests not from a teacher. like on unicorn way with lady oriel. oh an i think each proffesser has different quests to teach you about that school for example introduction to life/fire/ice(etc) but pretty much yeah. LOL

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
At levels 7, 12, 18, 28, and 38, your class professor will give you a quest, or in some cases, the first quest in a line. The end of the quest line will give you a card that no other class can obtain.

There are also quests such as Enrollment, The Sixth School, Back to Balance, Temple Dweller, or Bad News... that give all or most classes a card, but which card varies by class. These cards are likewise available to only one class.

To explain your two examples, Unicorn and Nature's Wrath are from the level 7 and 12 life class quests, respectively. I haven't seen a "Nature Power" spell; I'm guessing you mean Nature's Wrath.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
On a few occassions that you level your teacher will ask you to come see them. These will not be on your normal leveling where you get your regular spells. They will give you a quest to complete instead of "train" you. Complete the quest and the will have school specific spells that only your school can get.

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Azmadaus wrote:
ALL schools will give the qust on difrint lv

I heard the piggy gives the unicorn card but the support team here in wizard 101 says no pets from the pet store gives out cards. But I just had a friend went to the pet store today bought the piggy and got a unicorn card . So I just bought a piggy didn't get it which I am upset about it cause support team here is fighting me on this . My friend isn't going to lie to me when in fact he used it today in a battle with me.