Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre paid cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I have been playing free for a while, but just last night applied a pre paid card. I still can not get into certain areas. Does a pre paid card give you all access or am I still not a member using this type of payment or have I just not reached the level maybe to get into these areas? I have tried to look it up in questions and the forum but I have not found anything saying pre paid cards are not for membership. Thanks in advance for your help.

Administrator
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).  Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world.  For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. 

Once you have earned your own access there by completing the required quests to enter the area and as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Preimium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely. 

community@wizard101.com