Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming Storm shields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I know this might be a problem already discussed before but in any type of pvp (1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4) Everyone SPAMS Storm shields And this means I cant attack. I was a pvp knight and then people kept spamming storm shields and it bought my ranking down to sergeant. Can you guys share some strategies to get by people who spam a ton of storm shields. Any Ideas are welcome for changing this too. I am just really mad and this is the last thing I can turn to

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
testboy99 wrote:
I know this might be a problem already discussed before but in any type of pvp (1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4) Everyone SPAMS Storm shields And this means I cant attack. I was a pvp knight and then people kept spamming storm shields and it bought my ranking down to sergeant. Can you guys share some strategies to get by people who spam a ton of storm shields. Any Ideas are welcome for changing this too. I am just really mad and this is the last thing I can turn to

Lots of folks are spamming storm shields because they have been burned by the Tempest groups.

Of course, now some Storm players on coming on the forums asking for Storm dots and stuff like that, but the tools to defeat those shields are already available to storm wizards.

Most of the strategies you seek have already been posted to the forums recently:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/37838.ftl#211005

Explorer
May 12, 2010
kingurz wrote:
testboy99 wrote:

Lots of folks are spamming storm shields because they have been burned by the Tempest groups.

Of course, now some Storm players on coming on the forums asking for Storm dots and stuff like that, but the tools to defeat those shields are already available to storm wizards.

Most of the strategies you seek have already been posted to the forums recently:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/37838.ftl#211005

Sorry to correct you King, but people have been spamming storm shields long before tempest!

There are alternatives, train fire elf and then buy mutate fire elf to storm elf cards at the bazaar!

If you are storm, you have power and most people fear the power of storm, so they will always spam storm shields!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Storm shields are a major protection for us all. even more so since KI changed wild bolt from a 10% cast to a base 70%. with accuracy boosts and a 33% chance of hitting 1000 damage, it has become storms #1 attack choice. Like Balance with Judgement, Fire with Hound, Ice with Freeze, etc.
So if you dont like the spamming of storm shields can mutate and elf and take out 3 at a time and prevent the casting of towers in the process. or purchase pierce cards or better yet. shatter.

Rylee (Tomb Raider) Lvl 33