Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I've bought a few pet's, but I've found they don't give much, only a few give cards. I've come up with an idea. They could be used as a form of transport (Ride on a unicorn, ride on a firecat, fly with a dragon, etc.)

Thanx

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Do you know how much work that contains? It could take long because they would have to make sure a unicorn could move in every spot. This is not a mob game not a regular virtual world. You do ride on this but they are not your pets later on in the game.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Maybe they could sell something at the Pet Shop that you can add to your pet. I bought my dragon (Jasper) early and nothing comes with him at all. I would love it if he added percent pip increase or a card or adds tough or strength or accuracy. I would pay for that because I do not want to part with him.

Kayla Starforge

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Oh my! I cant lie and say that isn't a good idea- but Orca is right, think how hard it is to make a site like this and Wizard101 STILL makes big new stuff that contains HUGE amount of work... :D