Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird towers that every one talks about

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Ok so i have herd people talking about towers that are SO hard i only know waterworks and some other tower in mb. Can someone give me like a list of these towers. Thank you :)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Briskbreeze Tower - Collosus Blvd. - Has unique level 50 school rings
Warehouse - Marleybone - Just for fun?
Waterworks - Crab Alley - has Legendary level 60 gear & Mastery Amulets

*In October there are also 3 haunted towers in Ravenwood.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Briskbreeze, Warehouse, several DS ones if you count those.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonlad1230 wrote:
Ok so i have herd people talking about towers that are SO hard i only know waterworks and some other tower in mb. Can someone give me like a list of these towers. Thank you :)

The towers are:

Briskbreeze Tower (in Colossus Boulevard and requires level 50)
Spiral Geographic Warehouse (in Regent's square, I believe requires 50 too).
Waterworks (in Crab Alley and requires level 60)

Not towers, but similar challenge:

Sunken City (in Nightside)
Tomb of the Beguiler (in Tomb of Storms)
Kensington Park (in Digmoore Station)

Survivor
May 19, 2009
dragonlad1230 wrote:

Other than those two you already know of, there is the briskbreeze tower in collosus bolevard in WC.

Justin DragonGlade
Grandmaster Diviner
(Level 58 of Storm)

"We cannot descover new seas until we have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:

warehouse: rumor is ninja pig hat idk though

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Thanks so much i am glad that you gave me a list if any one knows any other towers let me ok bye.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
deathwizard831 wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

warehouse: rumor is ninja pig hat idk though

Yes, there is such a thing- my Balance wiz got one, though she already has her level 60 gear from waterworks. Still, one of my others will surely get some use out of it.

Haven't done Briskbreeze yet- if it's anything like the warehouse, I'd rather wait for a friend or two than ever attempt to solo. That just leads to frustration and disappointment. Still, I've heard that there are a few good drops in there... I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Laura Shadowsong
Lv. 60 Balance

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
These are the Warehouse in Marleybone, Briskbreeze Tower in Colosuss Boulevard, The Waterworks in Crab Alley, and the newly released Tower of the Helephant. Briskbreeze is only for wizards that are at the Grandmaster rank or higher, Waterworks and Tower of the Helephant are Legendary ONLY, and the Warehouse is a side quest. Oh, and the Ninja Pig outfit does exist, and is part of the Ninja Pig outfit. The robe and boots are dropped by Baron Mordecai during Halloween.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
The towers are:
Briskbreeze Tower (I believe it's level 50+ only.) Colossus Boulevard, Wizard City
Spiral Geographic Warehouse (To get into Celestia, Level 48+) Regent's square, Marleybone
Waterworks (Level 60 only) Crab Alley, Wizard City
Tower of the Helephant (Level 60 only) Pegasus Place, Wysteria
Instances (all side instances):
Sunken City (Marla Stinger's quest) Nightside, Wizard City
Kensington Park (Completed Marleybone)
Tomb of the Beguiler (Unknown on when unlocked)

I believe these are the ones you want.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Whitebeard1 wrote:
The towers are:
Briskbreeze Tower (I believe it's level 50+ only.) Colossus Boulevard, Wizard City
Spiral Geographic Warehouse (To get into Celestia, Level 48+) Regent's square, Marleybone
Waterworks (Level 60 only) Crab Alley, Wizard City
Tower of the Helephant (Level 60 only) Pegasus Place, Wysteria
Instances (all side instances):
Sunken City (Marla Stinger's quest) Nightside, Wizard City
Kensington Park (Completed Marleybone)
Tomb of the Beguiler (Unknown on when unlocked)

I believe these are the ones you want.

Tomb of the Beguiler is, I believe, somewhere in Krok (probably the Tomb of Storms). Of course, my Balance wiz is legendary now, so it's been a while since I passed through there- maybe I'll have one of my low-level characters check it out and report back. :)

I did notice one mistake in your post- Spiral Geographic Warehouse is not required to enter Celestia. It's totally optional and very, very difficult, though less so if you know the strategies of the final boss; me (Balance) and a friend (Life) completed this in about 2-3 hours, and we died about 8 times each on the last floor, but we finally beat it once we figured out what the strategy was. My suggestion: if you don't know how it works, take a friend or two who does.

That helephant tower is not fun. Me and the same friend (he's one of the only ones I have that's reliable) spent about 2 and a half hours on the first fight alone; he has kids and stuff, so it wasn't a big deal when he had to leave; and I made it down to the final boss by myself, only to find that I couldn't complete the instance alone. I tried it again later, with another group, only to have them abandon me on the last floor... I doubt that most of us have this much time to waste on something that's supposed to be fun. If I have to schedule time to play, then it's more like a job and defeats the purpose of "fun"- this is not a challenge; it makes people give up, especially when solo players or people whose groups abandon them have wasted a whole bunch of time trying to finish an instance that is just not an option, if you're alone. It's like, congratulations- you've just wasted the last 8 hours on a quest that you can't finish and now have to lose everything.

As far as I'm concerned, that's 8 hours of my life that I can't have back. Not thrilled about this, KI. Something needs to be done.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
briskbreeze
warehouse
waterworks
tower of helephant
now those are dungeons