Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dye Shop and Face changing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Only in the dye shop, we can dye our clothes, pets, and change pets name But, what about a hair dye and face changing system in the dye shop also. Me and my friends agree about this idea so can you please add this idea to the game? :-P

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I'd LOVE this idea as well. But, I think for it to work, KingsIsle would have to make a previous face button on friends list. But, I totally agree! It'd be way cool.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Yus, oh yes yes yes! It would be so easier instead of worrying abut your face and hair in the start. I mean, having the same hair style or face through the game can get boring. I would also like to see a skin changer feature there too, because I had a character that is a high lvl and I want to change his skin. I have seen many threads on this, hopefuly KI will add a feature similliar to this. Everyone who sees this, reply! If we make this thread long enough we can get out voices heard! :P

Defender
May 31, 2009
YES to the hair changing!

NO to the face changing. I: If we could change our faces, it would lead to confusion... And you chose your face for your wizard and made him/her unique in whatever way. If you got what everyone else had, you wouldn't be unique anymore :(

Then it wouldn't be fun D:

Changing your hair would be preeeeetty awesome! I like my hair though, so I'm fine :P Great idea, BTW :)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I love love love LOVE this idea! :P :P :P KI please make it come true! :D

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2011
firebug17 wrote:
Yus, oh yes yes yes! It would be so easier instead of worrying abut your face and hair in the start. I mean, having the same hair style or face through the game can get boring. I would also like to see a skin changer feature there too, because I had a character that is a high lvl and I want to change his skin. I have seen many threads on this, hopefuly KI will add a feature similliar to this. Everyone who sees this, reply! If we make this thread long enough we can get out voices heard! :P

I love the hair changer idea!

Please make it!

Maybe make some new hairs as well?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Yeah, we should be able to add things like streaks in our hair (plus some new hairstyles!)and change the color of our eyes. The only face I like from the choices is the light blue eyes one, but I'd like to change things up without adding what I consider an ugly face. There could be an option to change the eye color after you choose the face you want. Perhaps there could be a kind of salon in the Shopping district where you can do this? it could cost, let's say around 500-100 gold to change it up? or perhaps 10 crowns? I don't want to spend 30$ just to change my characters around. One other thing: I think we should have the option to turn our starter hats off. We can already take our hats off, but the starter hat under it is still there. If we can take off our starter hats, then when we take off our other hats, we won't have any on at all. Pretty good idea, I wish it could happen. JUST THE STARTER HATS! O_o What kind of hairstyles would you like if you could add some? I'd add some different pigtails, I really don't like the ones we have now. Perhaps it could look like you have long hair pulled back into pigtails but they're around the bottom of your head instead of the ones we have now. can't really explain it better