Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never hit critical

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
My level 57 storm never hits critical with 150 storm critical rating. I did the quest and i hit it one out of ten casts. Lately though, I never hit critical. Can you hit critical with a spell enchanted with sun? Also can anyone give me an estimation of what my actual % chance is of critical attack with 150 critical rating?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Tylerownsu wrote:
My level 57 storm never hits critical with 150 storm critical rating. I did the quest and i hit it one out of ten casts. Lately though, I never hit critical. Can you hit critical with a spell enchanted with sun? Also can anyone give me an estimation of what my actual % chance is of critical attack with 150 critical rating?

If you absolutely need to hit critical more often, you can stack the Vengence aura spell and the critical increase potion in the crowns shop with your 150 critical rating.

Yes, you can critical with a sun enchanted card, but the sun enchantment does not increase your chances. Only the star aura does.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
150 is a high critical rating, but the critcals tend to come in streaks.
My storm is rated about the same and sometimes he gets hot and hits critical every other attack. Conversely he sometimes goes like 5 or 6 battles without a critical.
Vengence does help as it increases your critical rating.
I believe your chances are 150/500 which is about 30%.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Criticals are not what ou think. The rating is just a numerical number displaying you chances out of (/500) So instead of seeing 1%, you will see a 15 critical rating. I dont know why they made it like that but it displays how much chance out of (/500) you will get. My life critical rating is 79. So 79/500 spells will critical as I am aware of.