Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lowest level that can enter Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I am getting confused on what level requirements i need to finish Grizzleheim
and enter Wintertusk. So what is the lowest level i can enter Wintertusk, or another way to put it. What is the level requirement to enter Wintertusk?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You have to finish Ravenscar to get to WT, which means you have to be level 40 or above.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rizzy07 wrote:
I am getting confused on what level requirements i need to finish Grizzleheim
and enter Wintertusk. So what is the lowest level i can enter Wintertusk, or another way to put it. What is the level requirement to enter Wintertusk?

There technically isn't a level requirement for Wintertusk. It is a quest completion that gets you in. However, the prequest that starts this whole chain requires level 40. So your answer is level 40, although wizards will always be higher than that starting in Wintertusk.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009

There technically isn't a level requirement for Wintertusk. It is a quest completion that gets you in. However, the prequest that starts this whole chain requires level 40. So your answer is level 40, although wizards will always be higher than that starting in Wintertusk.

my level 60 was level 40 and it wouldnt let her in :P

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
maddymac1 wrote:

my level 60 was level 40 and it wouldnt let her in :P

Again.....

It is a QUEST completion that gets you in. Your wizard hasn't completed the quest.

That quest just happens to require level 40.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
To get into Wintertusk you need to complete Grizzleheim. To get to the last area in Grizzleheim you need to be past level 40.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
There isn't a specific level requirement, but you do need to be over level forty to get there, as that is what you need to be to get into Ravenscar, which you need to beat to get there.
I'd recommend starting it at level 52 though, because starting as anything under level 50 means certain death, and you can't use the fantastic gear you get in it, as all of it says that you need to be above level 50 at least to use it.
Starting at level 52 means that you can use polymorphs, and you have some illusion of a critical chance then.