Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will there ever be a world after celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
hey i was wondering when will there be a new world what will it be about and how do we get there. this is a message to players and the people who rund w101. let me know what your thoughts are and tell me people how run the game will there be a new world soon?!!!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I think the next world will be a ad on to celestia but i am not sure. Who knows but i think the next world will be like a jungle or something like that

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
if they do make a new world what will be the level 68 ice spell does anyone know?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yet again, another rehash of the same topic, despite prior posts and KI having stated in past that Celestia is the BEGINNING of a new arc, which means yes new world, most likely 3-4 more will be forthcoming. It will take time, based on prior release timetables, I would guess late this year or beginning of next year the next world will come out; at that time probably the level cap will be raised and new spells will come forth.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I agree to "Krailzec" that they will obviously make a new world and raise the level cap, but who knows what the new worlds will be LIKE, or WHAT the new spells will be ( I think Lvl 68 Fire should be the devil or something)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
DragonDJW wrote:
I agree to "Krailzec" that they will obviously make a new world and raise the level cap, but who knows what the new worlds will be LIKE, or WHAT the new spells will be ( I think Lvl 68 Fire should be the devil or something)

yeah 68 fire should be devil the myth should be LOL pokemon because there fake

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
There is going to be 3 new worlds after celestia because you have to find and defeat morganthe. They also could possibly release more side worlds like GH.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Of course. There must be hundreds of worlds in the Spiral, we just haven't discovered them yet.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
professor greyrose will there be another world k ty for any replys :]