Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is to hard.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think Celestia is much to difficult. The creatures need their powers decreased.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I beg to differ. I believe their powers need to be increased. Celestia was pretty easy for me, because of the gear and the friends I had. Celestia is easy to do if you have at least 3 friends that are willing to help.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Tom5194 wrote:
I beg to differ. I believe their powers need to be increased. Celestia was pretty easy for me, because of the gear and the friends I had. Celestia is easy to do if you have at least 3 friends that are willing to help.

same here i like a challenge

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
bravevline wrote:
I think Celestia is much to difficult. The creatures need their powers decreased.

I think some parts of Celestia were a challenge and you need your friends, but I did the entire test of spheres solo. Overall it was very well done!! But I think the thing I hated about Celestia were the HUGE chunks of EXP they give you for everything!! I was at level 60 in no time!! It used to be harder to get that much experience and I'd have to work to move up but now I'm maxed out once again..... sigh.....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I disagree with both. It is not too hard, nor is it too easy. Not everyone has a mass of friends that can help. I did Celestia mostly solo. Yes I died sometimes, but for the most part, it's doable just as it is. It's supposed to be a challenge so making it easier would nullify that aspect.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Yah, I agree. I fought a boss 67 times and died every single time. :( I don't have much friends to help either and i'm life so we hit weak as it is.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
mokagirl18 wrote:
bravevline wrote:
Yah, I agree. I fought a boss 67 times and died every single time. :( I don't have much friends to help either and i'm life so we hit weak as it is.

The problem here is your classes arent meant to solo worlds. Im a Pyromancer and soloed the whole world but a couple dungeons here and there. You need to have your friends help you. If you still need help post under this and i can help you through celestia.

Justin ThunderSword,
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
i agree that celestia is a little diffcult, but what I think the problem is that the minions and bosses gain power pips like crazy and use a really high damage spell

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
bravevline wrote:

Well do you expect them to use Imp when you have Storm Lord
They have to make the enemies grow as your Wizard Grows

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009

mokagirl18 wrote:
bravevline wrote:
Yah, I agree. I fought a boss 67 times and died every single time. I don't have much friends to help either and i'm life so we hit weak as it is.

The problem here is your classes arent meant to solo worlds. Im a Pyromancer and soloed the whole world but a couple dungeons here and there. You need to have your friends help you. If you still need help post under this and i can help you through celestia.

Justin ThunderSword,
Legendary Pyromancer

Justin I need your help!

Devin LegendCaster Lvl 51 Grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Well in my opinion Celestia is hard when you have to collect it takes ages the enemies load pips soooo quickly with a blink of your eyes lol....but one thing you can do is to fix your deck properly with spells attack to all enemies and traps and blades .....and ofcourse pixie hope that helped

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
justin8er wrote:
mokagirl18 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Justin ThunderSword,
Legendary Pyromancer

I have a Life & Death Wizard that I have soloed most all with and am now working on doing that with a Storm. I think it can be done but does take figuring out. Past Mooshu gear, spells you have and deck construction become critical in terms of how play is. To some all this planning is difficult as it was for me also. I did not figure any of it out until DS where I just kept dying. In short I made all my mistakes and lessons learned with my Life Wizard so I know how to design the other wizards, I have to prepare them for the bigger fights they will meet. I must say I do not have as much fun with the latter half of the game as I did though Mooshu and I have a lot less friends that complete past mid Mooshu as they just give up so getting help would be a game stopper for me. I know KI means for this to be a multi player game but for some it's not an option.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Just because you are not able to solo something does not mean the area needs to be changed, just means that you need to either

1) become more strategic on your spell selection
2) find some friends that are willing to help.
3) level up

CL is fine the way it is.

Ronan Deathcaller ~ Legendary Death

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
This might be a lot of reading for some, but I would take the time to do so, your life may change.

Maybe your problem is that your have +0% resistance to all schools? (save your own school) Monsters sure are tough when you take full damage from their otherwise resistable attacks.
[*note: Doing huge damage isn't good if you can't handle being hit yourself*]

Now, I don't usually tell this type of stuff for fear of being called names, but allow my two points of advice and method of execution. (I will admit its a lot of adjusting of your armors/cards, but highly effective)

1 - Defending yourself: Use shields and wear items that allow you to resist their attacks naturally in the event your shields are broken or have none left. To boost natural resists, lower your standards of items and use the level 52 Wintertusk armors, each reduce a schools damage by 15% plus another 5% to all for 20% natural. These armors also come with 2 heal boosts, blocking and bonus life points. Buy one of each schools for best results.

2 - Deck setup: Limit your deck to cards that you only NEED, not what you "might need". Never use a 60 card deck with 60 cards in it, even 25 tends to be too many for regular monster battles. This is the worst possible thing anyone could do to themselves. To this, invest in "Reshuffle" treasure cards, bought at Wizard City Library for 1100 each. That, or you should train in the actual Reshuffle skill, bought in a shop along Colossus Boulevard, as doing this will ensure that, when using very few cards, you can always draw more if the time calls for it.

And so..

These monsters in Celestia are rather a pushover if you approach them properly, considering they use only one school of magic. I found the normal areas to be more of a pain because the monsters used random schools to hit you making it tough for shielding, but naturally resisting all (like those bonus found on Ice school gears) is key there, along with the Ice Schools Tower Shield. If you're Balance School, you got really good shields then already, match them to a tower and your set.

--------------
With your new natural resists covered (explained above^ in advice 1), playing this method is next..

Here is an example deck setup that I would use on regular monsters: 2 or 3 multi-hit attacks (for me its usually Meteor or Scald), equal blades and fists for the attacks, 5 shields, 2 fortifies & finally, 2 reshuffles ... and maybe a heal, but usually don't need because monsters barely cause damage to me. Thats a total of 20 cards, 19 without the heal.

...and then ..

Execution: Ditch all your wand hits as they come, unless its all you can do. Load on your shields as quickly as possible, even buff up your attack power, and by this time you should have lots of pips ready to go. Show them what you're made of by dropping 2 or 3 hits in a row on them. If you're using slow kill hits (like Scald), then keep shielding yourself as they take hits over rounds, and if you need, use a heal if you feel they might knock you out. Battle over with few damage done to you.

Keep in mind, you should ALWAYS be aware of how many pips the monsters have and act accordingly. Try to "see the future" of what they might act on next.

--------------------
If you read this far, great! I hope that info helps you and your friends. All this from personal experiences, trial and error. I think it is a perfected method and I always use it. It allowed me to solo the entire game, save a few bosses where its 3 or 4 bosses against one of me. 2 bosses is rather easy to take on.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Stop complaining. Celestia, if anything, is as easy as Mooshu. I don't believe you should be complaining, Celestia could be much harder. You should increase your powers, as you are probably wearing gear that is not suitable for your wizard's level.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
bravevline wrote:
you just need your powers increased!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:

For bad wizards like myself that are not really proffessionals nor do we have many friends, it is very hard for us to solo anything in Celestia, especially when the bosses start off with very high rank spells.