Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ore is needed!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
What is the easiest way to get ore?I am on my Master crfater quest and i need diamonds.I have the transmute which need 15 ore the make 1 diamond. I also heard the next crafting quest needs 40 diamonds!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If you have gold, patience and fast fingers you can hang out at the bazaar and buy it.

Otherwise you will have to farm it by running around Krokotopia in the Pyramid, or almost anywhere Dragonspyre. Luckily Ore is not as rare as some of the other reagents and you can find it in most of the worlds on the spiral. Also, Diamonds are a rare form of Ore so you may find some diamonds while collecting Ore.
Like any othe reagent it helps to find a perfect realm and a location with multiple regeneration spots withing 60 seconds of each other. Then change realms and retrace your steps...

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
check the bazaar, that's the best spot to get any reagents.

-Madison Silverblade
Level 49 pyromnacer

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i know of 3 places to get allot of ore maybe not fast though. bazaar wintertusk and dragon spire.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Try Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim. You can find a lot of ore there.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
i am currently in cave of solitude and in that area where there are those hanging rocks with kraken and water spirets there are plenty of ore spawn spots here but only go if you are good at monster doging or have a deck ready for to storm enimes at about 650 health

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Large quantities of Ore I believe are fairly cheap these days. Also Krokotopia is filled with the stuff. Diamonds are pretty rare but if you choose to find Ore and not buy Ore you will probably stuble across a few of them.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Now i need 6 more golden pearls to beat the grandmaster artisan quest!Is there easy way to get?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
woot000 wrote:
Now i need 6 more golden pearls to beat the grandmaster artisan quest!Is there easy way to get?

Farm the Portico, and convert Pearls to Golden Pearls. As it is a dungeon, it resets each time you go in. My guess is that a run will take you 5 mins, and yield an avg of 2.5 pearls per run, with a golden pearl every 10-12 runs.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Never mind all that, I am grandmaster artisan now! i just want to know how to get sunstone easy.