Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 seats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
This is pretty simple, I think it would be cool if you could have 7 seats in your classroom so you could have a wizard for each school.

Note: I do NOT own or work for Wizard101 or KingIsle. I have NO insider knowledge of the game. I am merely a subcriber posting in the Message Boards.

Defender
May 31, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think it's important to have to make that choice, so I don't think there should be a 7th seat added.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
It is more profitable, for the company, if you start a new account. That way you need to buy gear and pets, and pet snacks for your last wizard. KI is not the only company who sets it up this way. One game I play has eight classes, and thirty-five sub classes, but only has six character slots. That company, also, has not budged, despite frequent suggestions about adding character slots.
It seems to be a common trend. I don't see how to change it.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Since I finished 6 wizards, I'd like to have a 7th to begin again, but on some level I appreciate the needed to pick which school to leave behind. For me, it was Fire, sorry Professor Falmea!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Defender
May 31, 2011
AkihiroHattori5, I truly would be interested in hearing more oh how you feel it is important. (I am not challenging or disagreeing, I really would like to hear more)

zebulous , I never thought of that, but it certainly makes sense.

Doesn't change that I personally would like that, though LOL

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
zebulous wrote:
It is more profitable, for the company, if you start a new account. That way you need to buy gear and pets, and pet snacks for your last wizard. KI is not the only company who sets it up this way. One game I play has eight classes, and thirty-five sub classes, but only has six character slots. That company, also, has not budged, despite frequent suggestions about adding character slots.
It seems to be a common trend. I don't see how to change it.

I don't think anyone would make a new account just for one character, that would be just dumb I think. Just don't have a fire/myth/life as a character, those 3 are the most boring. (In my opinion.)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
safyrmoon wrote:
AkihiroHattori5, I truly would be interested in hearing more oh how you feel it is important. (I am not challenging or disagreeing, I really would like to hear more)

zebulous , I never thought of that, but it certainly makes sense.

Doesn't change that I personally would like that, though LOL

I don't know maybe it's stupid, but I just think it's an important choice to have to make because it's like a "you can't have everything" moment. I chose to leave out Ice and I'm perfectly okay with that. Disney did the same thing with ToonTown (yeah I played that too, don't judge me); you could only learn six out of the seven types of gags. I agree with zebulous though; it's probably for financial reasons and I'm just trying to justify it with moral nonsense.