Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Air World, and New Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Note: I am NOT the person to first come up with the basis i am about to say, i am just making an extention onto what I have heard a lot recently throughout the Message Boards. And also just putting a lot of posts and simplifying it into something shorter.

The New World, is either Air or Heaven based, and a new School will develop, called Air/Wind, or the world will be a Myth Based world.

The New Schools, I have heard many people talking about new schools being a good idea. Personally, i agree with this, but people, you can't just ask for something! You are more likely to get results by putting out some basic layouts.

Spells/School Ideas. This is not complete, just a rough sketch of what it could be.

Note: With the addition of these new schools, many changes will have to occur. And possibly you have to have a level 60/70 character before making one. (70 if they make a new level increase before adding new schools, if they do)

Metal:
Main Focus: Damage and Health. Middle boost/resist/accuracy/powerpip.
Almost like a combination of Ice and Myth
Accuracy for most spells: 80%
Most of these I do not have names for.
Boost attacks against earth enemies.
Is also a healer.
-pips

Level:
1. 70-120 damage-1
2. Metal Trap: +30% metal Damage. -0
5. 180-220 damage-2
7. Metal Blade: +35% metal Damage.-0
8. -70% next air and earth attack.-0
10. 290-340-3
12. Metal Prism. Change to air.-0
16. 280-350 all enemies. -4
18. Metal Minion. (Mainly does boosts and shields for both, then attacks up to either rank 4 attack.) -3
22. 410-450 -4
26. +25% attack to all enemies. -1
28. 550-610 -5
33. +35% to all Metal Attacks -2/3
38. Heal 700 over 3 rounds. -3
42. 720-790 -6
48. 630 to all enemies and stun one round. (NO stun block)

Finish Krok: Heal 350 -2
Finish WC: +30% Heal
Other Places: I don't know.

I will make updates on names/other schools/spells as a reply to this post later.

Note: I do NOT own or work for Wizard101 or KingIsle. I have NO insider knowledge of the game. I am merely a subcriber posting in the Message Boards.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
jeffrey22359910112... wrote:
Note: I am NOT the person to first come up with the basis i am about to say, i am just making an extention onto what I have heard a lot recently throughout the Message Boards. And also just putting a lot of posts and simplifying it into something shorter.

The New World, is either Air or Heaven based, and a new School will develop, called Air/Wind, or the world will be a Myth Based world.

The New Schools, I have heard many people talking about new schools being a good idea. Personally, i agree with this, but people, you can't just ask for something! You are more likely to get results by putting out some basic layouts.

Spells/School Ideas. This is not complete, just a rough sketch of what it could be.

Note: With the addition of these new schools, many changes will have to occur. And possibly you have to have a level 60/70 character before making one. (70 if they make a new level increase before adding new schools, if they do)

Metal:
Main Focus: Damage and Health. Middle boost/resist/accuracy/powerpip.
Almost like a combination of Ice and Myth
Accuracy for most spells: 80%
Most of these I do not have names for.
Boost attacks against earth enemies.
Is also a healer.
-pips

Level:
1. 70-120 damage-1
2. Metal Trap: +30% metal Damage. -0
5. 180-220 damage-2
7. Metal Blade: +35% metal Damage.-0
8. -70% next air and earth attack.-0
10. 290-340-3
12. Metal Prism. Change to air.-0
16. 280-350 all enemies. -4
18. Metal Minion. (Mainly does boosts and shields for both, then attacks up to either rank 4 attack.) -3
22. 410-450 -4
26. +25% attack to all enemies. -1
28. 550-610 -5
33. +35% to all Metal Attacks -2/3
38. Heal 700 over 3 rounds. -3
42. 720-790 -6
48. 630 to all enemies and stun one round. (NO stun block)

Finish Krok: Heal 350 -2
Finish WC: +30% Heal
Other Places: I don't know.

I will make updates on names/other schools/spells as a reply to this post later.

Note: I do NOT own or work for Wizard101 or KingIsle. I have NO insider knowledge of the game. I am merely a subcriber posting in the Message Boards.
this doesnt make since the attacks are to weak they might even be weaker then ice and if it is metal it is suppose to be styronger