Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting Limit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
I recently spent a while in the Commons relaxing between quests and just reading the chatter. Then a group came along and (long story short) I felt the need to report several of them for swearing around the filters. However, something occurred to me: Is there a limit on the number of times someone can report in a time period? Because I must have sent reports at least twenty times. And honestly I don't want to be muted/banned/whatever for trying to keep this a place I'm happy to share with my little sister.
So mods or players can you help me out? Is there a limit on reporting?

Administrator
We commend you for your attention to the common chat and encourage you to submit valid reports as often as deemed necessary.

Please take a moment to refresh yourself on what is and what is not considered a reportable offense here: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl

Those found submitting an overabundance of false reports can have their report privilages revoked or in extreme cases, their accounts further sanctioned up to & including a ban.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Short answer: as long as you are submitting valid reports about violations of the Terms of Use, you won't get into trouble.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010