Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world sudjections

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Ok so this is basically i though a place for people to put sudjestions for the new worlds if you have anything put it here so Kingsisle can see it and also wizard101 staff.

My sudjestions

1. I know that dragonspyre was not supposed to be real happy but can the next won be a little more happy. And not so depresingly ugly and drab. ( dont get me wrong GREAT place won of my favorite places )

2 Like in wizard city it was very easy to distinguishe where you were (firecat alley, Tinton Avenue) aka so maby there should be more of that it was fun and usefull.

3. Continue making places that arange with the teachers. For example Mooshu and the life teacher or the balence teacher that is located in wizard city and marlybone. Maby make a frog place next for the storm teacher or a elf place for the fire teacher.

4. Ever since wizard city the game has been progressing more and more torwards melee fighting and not spells so maby with the next world bring it back to magic
wand->staf->cane->katana->sword->bigger sword.

REMMEMBER TO PUT YOUR SUDJESTIONS AS COMMENETS!
:-) :-) :-( :-o 8) :x :-P ;) :? :?