Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New AoE spell for Myth

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I've been thinking that Myth has no AoE spells besides humungofrog and earthquake. Humungofrog is good but weak when you get to Celestia and Wintertusk and Earthquake is really only good for PvP. So i came up with a new spell for rank 9 spells.

Spell name: Hekatonheires ( hundred armed giants)
Accuracy: 80 %
Damage: 860 - 980 on all enemies
Description: just like the cyclops spell the hekatonheires drops down but instead of a club it has its hands. It then smacks the enemies and they go flying an the damage is dealt.
Or
Spell Name: Nereid
Same damage and accuracy as hekatonheires
So it starts of with a lake with a fisherman then a bunch of mermaids start swimming around him and bring him underwater than they look at the enemies and one by one the nereids start bringing them down

Flint Shadowthief legendary Conjurer
Flint Lifethief adept Necromancer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Humongofrog does some serious quick damage when boosted with Gargagntuan. This powerful spell can be cast every other round. Myth destroys Celestia.

If Myth were to get another AOE, I would like to see a two-hitter like minotaur.

I like your Nereid idea, perhaps this could be a new Storm spell adition later on?

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice