Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I think we should be able to dress our mounts. Not so stupidly, like maybe we can change the saddle and bride of our mount. And I think it would be cool if we could play games with them also. Like, we could have jumping and running games. We could even have races!! Imagine a race horse game on wizard 101!!! We could have helmets, boots, riding pants, and chaps(horse backriding equiptment). We could brush our mounts, and feed them. Maybe this could be real on wizard 101, if KI looks at it! I'm hoping for the best.

Explorer
May 25, 2009

brilliant absolutely brilliant!
i agree 100%!!
taking care of your mounts that sounds fun and racing them would be fun to!
I would like to change their bridle saddle etc!
but we should have to buy them like at the mount pavilion or something!
i would adore this but make it so they cant die.
their food costs gold and special food is crowns of course.
but we should be able to hatch them to but that's in another thread somewhere.
like say we have a tiger mount so we could dress it in armor plates etc.
c`mon KI plz read this and make it in the game it would be a hit and it would get you some money because the special food would be crowns!! :D (etc stuff also)
btw it should be subscribers only!!

-sarai griffen dust lvl60 pyromancer and i love this idea spread it around!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
zemlet wrote:
the idea is okay but what would you do about wings and brooms?

Yah maybe we should rethink this. Brooms and Wings, Ect. Can be used for races only. And we could have all sorts of different outfits for the racing! If you're a pyromancer, you could have red and black and if you have royal lionness you could maybe put a pink flower besider her ear. And we could also name our mounts!!!! :D I'm Brianna wildrider, and I approve this message.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009