Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Proposal: - Pets without Cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
To make it short, a lot of Pet species just don't cut it today. They're too common, too weak, or worse, don't come with a card. The card a Pet comes with (Or lacks) is the only thing one cannot change about a Pet. Some Pets come with game-breaking cards, such as Giant Spider, Storm Hound, Ice Hound, and Firezilla...And then you get a pet like the Treant that trades 3 Pips for an attack that can go below 200 damage...Or Pets that don't even give cards at all!

That's why I have a proposal for our good professors of Ravenwood to 'upgrade' some of these underdog Pets by changing them, so that most if not all of these Pets give cards at a certain Age.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180367
^ This is the link to my thread on Wiz101Central about what cards I think would go best with what Pet. It is open to discussions, ideas, and suggestions. :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Pets with cards either:
A. Are worth Crowns
B. Are worth hundreds of Arena tickets
C. Are ridiculously rare

Pets were made to add more to the game. Don't hate a pet because it won't give you any help in battle. You can use that pet to win Derby tickets to buy a pet that does have a card!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
It would be nice if we can breed a pet to lose giving you a card. Sometimes the pet you want gives you a card you don't.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice