Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk and Celestia Arenas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I've been wondering, why aren't there Wintertusk or Celestia arenas in pvp like the other worlds? Is there any explanations for this?

Nathan Titancaster
Ethan Titancaster
Trevor Firecaster
Nicholas Iceblood
Cody Stormsword
Trevor Spiritstrider

Survivor
May 22, 2010
Mario2463 wrote:
I've been wondering, why aren't there Wintertusk or Celestia arenas in pvp like the other worlds? Is there any explanations for this?

Nathan Titancaster
Ethan Titancaster
Trevor Firecaster
Nicholas Iceblood
Cody Stormsword
Trevor Spiritstrider

I agree the other places are gettin sort of boring. We need new and more interesting dueling areas to fight.

Charles N. LV 55 balance.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I totally agree! I have been waiting for this update but it just seems like it's not coming. Along with this, though, I think there should also be an addition of Celestia and Wintertusk to the pet pavilion games.

-Blaze ShadowHunter Level 60 Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
BAF1 wrote:
Mario2463 wrote:

Nathan Titancaster
Ethan Titancaster
Trevor Firecaster
Nicholas Iceblood
Cody Stormsword
Trevor Spiritstrider

I agree the other places are gettin sort of boring. We need new and more interesting dueling areas to fight.

Charles N. LV 55 balance.

does anyone even pvp anymore ? i sit there waiting for over a hour one day and over 30 mins the next so i stopped even going . :(

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
i have an idea for a celestia arena, it'll be completely underwater there will be some some other stuff there, like seaweed and there will be eels over there

and for wintertusk, well how bout completely snowy? and perhaps some frozen warriors in ice

hope you liked the ideas!

blaze duskstone legendary conjurer

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I actually have a design for the celestia arena, it would be underwater, with big fancy glass domes like you saw in the preveiw pictures but never seemed to make it into the game. There would be one in the center just barley big enough for the duel circle, surounded by smaller ones with glass tunnels conecting them for the spectators. The exit to the lobby is a large hatchway with a metal tunnel behind it that goes into some rocks. maybie there would be some small crabs between the duel circle and spectator area that are watching the duel.