Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

global converts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
ok well i am sure we all know how long it takes to set up converts when all your enemies are the same school, and your maybe solo, so your taking lots of hits. (sry didnt put much though) i am thinking of a single upgraded version of our converts that puts a convert on all enemies. this would cost 3 pips instead of zero. i didnt say 1 pip or 2 pips because most wizards get that on the very first round. so uh, what do you think?

"Death should be embraced, never feared" - unknown

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think it's a good idea. An easier way to do this would be a "sphere" idea someone mentioned before, which would basically be a converter charm instead of a ward.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bakuganfan1 wrote:
ok well i am sure we all know how long it takes to set up converts when all your enemies are the same school, and your maybe solo, so your taking lots of hits. (sry didnt put much though) i am thinking of a single upgraded version of our converts that puts a convert on all enemies. this would cost 3 pips instead of zero. i didnt say 1 pip or 2 pips because most wizards get that on the very first round. so uh, what do you think?

"Death should be embraced, never feared" - unknown

3 pips for Ice, Myth. 5 pips for everyone else, since they all have high level spells that hit all enemies in one shot (Tempest, Scarecrow, Dragon, Forest Lord, Ra)

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Good idea! Now i won't have to waste time casting all those fire prisms on enemies before i cast Fire Dragon.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
When you're legendary you get 4 pips at start because of your 99% pip chance, and obviously it stays consistent. so maybe 1-2 pips wouldn't be an all bad idea. that reminds me: increase the pips on doom and gloom again, I'm anhiallating (how do you spell it?) PVP with the 2-pip, i want a tough kill once in a while!